Demi Chris Carrabba, Demi Dashboard Confessional

9:23 PM Dewi 0 Comments

Demi Chris Carrabba, demi Dashboard Confessional, kutinggalkan Martyr untuk pertama kalinya dimalam hari.

Dashboard Confessional was here!!! Kapan lagi nonton si ganteng Chris Carrabba kalo gak kemaren itu. They coloured me and my hubby love story for (almost) a decade.

Well As for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs
And sit alone and wonder
How you're making out
But as for me, I wish that I was anywhere with anyone
Making out.
Screaming Infidelities

And from the ballroom floor we are in celebration
One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we all, will sleep well

sleep well(x4)

You have stolen
You have stolen
You have stolen my heart
Stolen

Makasih Martyr udah ngasih kesempatan mama dan papa pacaran lagi dan sangat pinter dengan tidak rewel di rumah.
Tku Dashboard Confessional for coming and realizing our dream.
Tku Chris Carrabba for being so cute... oowwhh I love you so muchh... <3
Makasih Ponds Teens Concerts untuk kerja kreatif dan harga tiket yang tidak merongrong dompet. I bought 5 tickets btw.

Selaen Dashboard, perform juga Efek Rumah Kaca (they're great), Kotak, The SIGIT, Changcuter dan Nidji.

Sebagai oleh-oleh, ada video konser kemaren malem. Maafkan untuk suara sumbang penonton yang ikut nyanyi. He's my husband







0 comments: